
This photo is from a jazz band performance earlier this week. Brandon is officially a senior now; yesterday was the last day of his junior year!!! He really isn't looking forward to his senior year because most of his friends are older, and they'll be off at college next year. I remember going through that myself, but I ended up making two really great friends that year - we became like the Three Musketeers, doing everything together! I've lost touch with them since then, but I sure would love to know what and how they're doing these days.
I think we're going to do a little shopping today, including a stop at Blick's Art store - we love that place because it's all kinds of art supplies wall-to-wall! We're like kids in a candy store when we go in there, and it's hard to remember WHY exactly we went because we get so excited. I have a teacher discount card there, too, as a homeschooler. {grin} An excursion to a local antique shop may be in our plans for today as well, and I'm guessing Ken will bring his camera, too, because there are some pretty cool things to photograph in an antique store and he's always on a search for his photo-of-the-day! Last time we found a great old camera, as well as a beautiful blue rose teacup! Enjoy your Saturday!

