Now that we're gearing back up to "officially" start our second grade year next week, I probably won't have a chance to do these "Sincerely Fro' Me to You" things very often. But I have ever-so-many photos just perfect for this! It's always SO hard to choose, but today, in honor of summer fun, I bring you this photo...
I was twelve in this photo; I know that because I remember moving into this house the week of my 12th birthday. We had been playing in the driveway with some kind of wiggly water-squirting thing you hooked up to the hose. Obviously, my friend Sunny (on the right) is a much better poser than I am. We are both trying to look strong and muscled, but I'm failing miserably. Sunny was two years younger than me, and I loved her because she was so darn fun--as evident in this picture! Her name very much suited her. I haven't talked to her in years, but I sure hope she is just as "sunny" nowadays, too.

I was twelve in this photo; I know that because I remember moving into this house the week of my 12th birthday. We had been playing in the driveway with some kind of wiggly water-squirting thing you hooked up to the hose. Obviously, my friend Sunny (on the right) is a much better poser than I am. We are both trying to look strong and muscled, but I'm failing miserably. Sunny was two years younger than me, and I loved her because she was so darn fun--as evident in this picture! Her name very much suited her. I haven't talked to her in years, but I sure hope she is just as "sunny" nowadays, too.

