I still think it's so incredibly cool that people all over the world visit my blog. Yesterday I found out that somebody in Egypt has me on their blogroll as a gardening blog! Egypt! How cool is that!?! By the way, if you have me on your blog roll or listed as a link anywhere on your blog, no matter where you live, I want to say a big ol' THANK YOU!!!Anyway, I have had visitors from at least thirty-eight countries, some of which required a little online research and a great opportunity for Kathryn and I to do a little geography to figure out where these places are located! When I hear something randomly about some country I'll likely never visit, the information just doesn't stick with me. But knowing someone from there read my blog makes me have at least a tiny connection there, so now I actually remember where places like Qatar or Namibia are. Who knew that blogging would help me learn geography? I'm telling you, this bloggy world is a nifty place. Anyway, at least 38 countries besides the USA, and every state in our great country except Nevada! For the longest time, I've had 48 out of 50, but Nevada and Rhode Island were my hold outs. Earlier this week I finally got a visitor from Rhode Island -- woohoo! So that leaves Nevada. I just KNOW there must be SOMEBODY who has visited this blog at least once in the great state of Nevada. Come on, Nevada!
If you have a friend in Nevada, send them to my blog... it'll make my day!!!


