"Ken is a fabulous photographer, a blogger and a businessman as well! He and his wife Jamie are in the photo business and work to capture the inner beauty in those they photograph. Ken keeps a photo-a-day blog which he says he uses to "challenge himself and sharpen his skills." Check out his work here. Also, here. And, here too! Welcome Ken. It's great to have you here!"No, that's not me talking; that's a quote from a photography site called "Looking Into," where Ken was featured this week! I'm so proud!
Ken is the smartest man I know. Ken's "day-job" is in the IT field, and he has vast technical knowledge, but can explain things in terms that non-techno-saavy people can understand. He can teach himself (and then me!) a new dance just by reading the steps. (I'm a good dancer but I learn by watching and doing -- just reading a dance makes absolutely no sense to me!) That photo at right is of us a little over a year ago at a beach-themed dance where we were the organizers, hosts, and dance instructors for an event at our old church where we began and ran a social dance ministry. I never could have pulled all that off without Ken to encourage me and to figure out HOW to do a zillion things all at once without ever getting mad or flustered!Kathryn calls Ken our "fix-it man." He has patience, considers things logically, and through observation, research, and trial-and-error, he really can fix just about anything: a computer, a toilet, our neighbor's sprinkler system, a ceiling fan, mixed-up electrical wiring in our house, a car, toys... just to name a few! Our sweet neighbor-lady has often called him the smartest man she knows, too, because he's fixed quite a few things for her, so I'm not just biased! My man is totally humble, though, and always eager to learn and to share what he has learned.
Just a few more reasons why my husband rocks!

