22 August 2008

Rose Cottage Art

I received this in the mail yesterday:Rose Cottage Art
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my talented blogland friend, Yvette over at The Charm House! She made this for me in exchange for doing a little blog-lift over at her beach vacation/rental home blog, The CopperTone House. Isn't it great? I was so excited when I saw the package because I knew it had this treasure inside! This piece of art is just beautiful, and fits Rose Cottage perfectly! She included button flowers, a nice big tree, a trellis of roses on one side of the house, and a pebble pathway to the door. Around the edge of the piece is painted, "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." The door represents our little homeschool, with letters, and a tiny school bell. The window has, "Faith, Hope, Love," and above that, on the main part of the house, there is a dictionary definition of love. It's fabulous! (You can click the photo to see details.) To see more of her wonderful work visit her etsy shop

Tomorrow I'm finally going to share some of my thrifty decorating fun, so come back to check it out! I hope you'll be inspired about what just a little paint can do!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top