18 January 2009

Camera Girl

I'm a goofy gal. Just saying. I want you to know I have no delusions otherwise. Anyway, I saw this little retro camera gal recently (it's a "flair" button on facebook), and just LOVE it: flair But it's little, and no matter where I search, I can't find it elsewhere. Of course, I love retro stuff, and silliness, and cameras, and playing model... So I copied the look and this is what Ken and I came up with:camera girl Hee hee hee! Such fun! We'll be back to our regular programming here soon. Really, though, what would that be? Some days I blog about homeschooling, some days about something the Lord has layed on my heart, some days about tea, or baking, or gardening, or nature study... it's kinda like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get. {smile}

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top