• Outside my window... is a cold and blustery day
• I am thankful for... a restful week to recooperate from this cold that has hit me hard.
• From the learning rooms... no school this week because Kathryn is at her dad's for spring break.
• From the kitchen... mug after steaming mug of hot tea to soothe my throat.
• I am wearing... jeans, a faded green sweatshirt, and slippers
• From the learning rooms... no school this week because Kathryn is at her dad's for spring break.
• From the kitchen... mug after steaming mug of hot tea to soothe my throat.
• I am wearing... jeans, a faded green sweatshirt, and slippers
• I am creating... a to-do list in my head, soon to be on paper, for what to do later this week when I'm feeling perkier.
• I am thinking... about this quote:
"The evil in our desire typically does not lie in what we want, but in that we want it too much." - John Calvin
• I am going... nowhere.
• I am reading... Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris.
• I am hoping... my plants and trees aren't harmed by the forecasted freeze tonight and tomorrow.
• I am hearing... the hum of this old laptop that sounds like a tiny airplane.
• Around the house... it is very quiet (except for the laptop) -- just me and Lacy the WonderDog, who is watching the world outside the window, like watching doggie TV.
• I am reading... Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris.
• I am hoping... my plants and trees aren't harmed by the forecasted freeze tonight and tomorrow.
• I am hearing... the hum of this old laptop that sounds like a tiny airplane.
• Around the house... it is very quiet (except for the laptop) -- just me and Lacy the WonderDog, who is watching the world outside the window, like watching doggie TV.
• One of my favorite things... a husband who does thoughtful things like stop by the grocery store on his way home from work. (Thanks, Honey!)
• A few plans for the rest of the week: to get over this cold, try to make a coffee date with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, and get some of my to-do list done.
• Here is picture I am sharing... a photo from Ken's blog. This is from his walk with Lacy yesterday. I just love it! {grin}
• A few plans for the rest of the week: to get over this cold, try to make a coffee date with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, and get some of my to-do list done.
• Here is picture I am sharing... a photo from Ken's blog. This is from his walk with Lacy yesterday. I just love it! {grin}
- Lacy Spots A Cat -


(Join in at The Simple Woman's Daybook.)

