Just wanted to share a little cuteness today.
For Mother's Day, Kathryn made a card in Sunday school with a list of fill-in-the-blank questions on it. At the top, of course, was a whole bunch of hearts and a big...
For Mother's Day, Kathryn made a card in Sunday school with a list of fill-in-the-blank questions on it. At the top, of course, was a whole bunch of hearts and a big...
"I ♥ U"
So here are Kathryn's answers (she knows me pretty well!):
- What is something mom always says to you?
" I love you" - What makes mom happy?
Giving her a hug and kiss - What makes mom sad?
When I'm not being good - What is mom's favorite thing to do?
Take pictures - What does my mom do when I'm not around?
Reading, blogging, take pictures - What is my mom really good at?
Giving me hugs and kisses - What is my mom not really good at?
Keeping the garden weedless (This one made me laugh! But it's painfully true!) - What makes you proud of your mom?
Because she loves me.
I'm so very blessed to be Mama to this sweet gal.

