I won't be blogging for a week or so because right now...

If I did the math right (in regards to time zones and such), then this should post at the time we're scheduled to arrive in Botswana. My little blog might get lonely while I'm away, so please leave me a comment to keep it company -- and maybe you could let me know if you're praying for us!
This also happens to be Ken's 40th birthday! He'll be spending most of it on an airplane over the ocean! So please stop by his blog and tell him "Masego a letsatsi la matsalo!" (That means "happy birthday" in Setswana, the native language in Botswana, but most folks we'll be talking to DO speak English.)
I'll have much blogging to catch up on when I get back, so come back then to see what we did while we were in AFRICA!!!


