It seems that on the weeks we're busy shooting weddings for amazing couples like this...

...then I don't have as much time to blog! We shot this wedding in Florida last Saturday, and this week has been full of editing, making a slideshow, writing blog posts for the Worley Arts blog, and working on a website re-design (nothing you can see yet, but it's coming soon!). I have several Rose Cottage blog posts swirling around in my head, but those may not get done until I finish designing the wedding book. I want it done and ready to preview when the couple returns to the States from their fabulous honeymoon! Last night, Ken shot a fun marriage enrichment event for a ministry at our church; it was a "grown-up prom" at a fancy hotel. I've just finished editing and uploading those photos to a gallery for the guests to see, and today, he's headed to shoot another event at the same hotel. So we've been busy, busy, but it's all good!
Believe it or not, though, we did accomplish school [mostly] as usual this week, despite our busyness! We were only out of town Friday through Sunday -- and for a couple of days after that, I said I never wanted to ride in a car again! (950ish miles in one weekend isn't fun!)
I'm not even going to try to do a weekly wrap-up post until next Friday; I'll just do a two-weeks-in-one kind of thing. Now, off for more tea and a bit of a break. The girls are antsy for a little time on the computer, and I've been hogging it for work purposes!
Believe it or not, though, we did accomplish school [mostly] as usual this week, despite our busyness! We were only out of town Friday through Sunday -- and for a couple of days after that, I said I never wanted to ride in a car again! (950ish miles in one weekend isn't fun!)
I'm not even going to try to do a weekly wrap-up post until next Friday; I'll just do a two-weeks-in-one kind of thing. Now, off for more tea and a bit of a break. The girls are antsy for a little time on the computer, and I've been hogging it for work purposes!

