I've been blessed with a wonderful mom who also happens to be one of my best friends. I have never doubted her love for me. She is truly a "grand" grandmother now, too. We're blessed to have her living right around the corner from us, so we can stop and visit each other just when we go on walks - and even our dogs get to have play dates together! Thank you to my mom first of all for giving me life, but also for her love, encouragement, friendship, and advice.
I've also been thinking about all the moms in my life and how they have blessed me. I gain wisdom from spending time with other moms: neighbors, relatives, close friends, and even other blogger moms. I get to learn about how other moms do life and how they parent. This opens my eyes to other ways of doing things, and removes my tunnel-vision so that I can improve my own parenting, and hopefully other moms can gain a little wisdom and encouragement from me, too. That's one of the great reasons God created friends. "... encourage each other daily, while it is still called today..." Hebrews 3:13
So, thank you to ALL the moms in my life!

I've also been thinking about all the moms in my life and how they have blessed me. I gain wisdom from spending time with other moms: neighbors, relatives, close friends, and even other blogger moms. I get to learn about how other moms do life and how they parent. This opens my eyes to other ways of doing things, and removes my tunnel-vision so that I can improve my own parenting, and hopefully other moms can gain a little wisdom and encouragement from me, too. That's one of the great reasons God created friends. "... encourage each other daily, while it is still called today..." Hebrews 3:13
So, thank you to ALL the moms in my life!


