
As of today, Brandon is 17 years old.
SEV-EN-TEEN!!!
In honor of his birthday, I will share a couple of baby pictures. He won't mind. {grin}
Now, since Brandon was already thirteen years old when I married his dad, I did not have the honor of knowing baby Brandon, but I know he sure was cute. He still is, in a manly sort of way, but back then, he was just squeeze-his-cheeks kind of cute.
In this first on the right, he was about 14 months old. How cute is he!?!
And this next picture, I just love. . .
Young Brandon was told that he needed to get in the tub.
So he did.
With all his clothes on!
Hee, hee!!! But what I want to know is: did he do it knowing it would be funny, or did he just take instructions that literally? Either way, I find it hilarious!

Happy birthday, Brandon! We love you!
Ken has a happy birthday post with a much more recent photo here.


