I rummaged through a lot of old photos for this week's "Sincerely Fro' Me to You" and thought about continuing last week's Star Wars theme when I found a photo of my 2nd day of school in first grade proudly sporting my rather large metal Star Wars lunch box! But the photo quality was seriously lacking, so you'll just have to imagine that one: Dorothy Hamil "bowl" haircut, jeans with an owl embroidered on the rear pocket, and a lunch box nearly as big as me.
During all that rummaging, I came across some of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter, so I decided that's what I'd share this week. I took these at the beach shortly before Kathryn turned three years old. I love how much of her personality these photos show! Sadly, these were before I went digital, and I can't find the negatives, so these are actually photos of the photos on my scrapbook page.
During all that rummaging, I came across some of my all-time favorite photos of my daughter, so I decided that's what I'd share this week. I took these at the beach shortly before Kathryn turned three years old. I love how much of her personality these photos show! Sadly, these were before I went digital, and I can't find the negatives, so these are actually photos of the photos on my scrapbook page.
her just-plain-happy face...
and one of my personal favorites, the gimme-a-smoochie face...
Thanks for strolling down memory lane with me today.
I hope these funny faces made your face smiley, too.
I hope these funny faces made your face smiley, too.

