I mentioned a song called "Smallest Wingless" written and performed by a wonderful Canadian music artist named Craig Cardiff. A friend of his volunteers as a photographer for NILMDTS, and he was so touched by the photos she shared with him, that he wrote this song especially for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, and has allowed NILMDTS photographers to use this song on the slideshows we make for the families. Several other artists have donated music as well, which is wonderful because it doesn't cost us or the organization anything; that is great since we donate our services and NILMDTS is non-profit. It also prevents any issues with copyright infringement.
I found a link to this beautiful song, and I hope you'll go listen. When you follow the link, you will have to click play. (I advise having a Kleenex or two handy)... Smallest Wingless

I found a link to this beautiful song, and I hope you'll go listen. When you follow the link, you will have to click play. (I advise having a Kleenex or two handy)... Smallest Wingless


