13 June 2008

Spring Garden Tour

Today's the day! I'm excited about this garden tour! I decided to go the slideshow route because if I just posted individual photos, this would be the longest blog post ever! My garden is still very young; we moved here about 3 years ago, and it wasn't until the following spring that we planted anything. That first year was just spent ripping out old overgrown & sickly plants, and cutting down lots of scraggly pine trees. It's far from looking like the magazine gardens I love, but I think we're doing pretty well so far! These are by no means all the flowers and plants in my garden, but it's enough for now.

Please note: you can stop and start the slideshow anytime. If the "stop/play" buttons aren't there, just scroll over it and they should show up! I hope you enjoy your visit to my garden; I can't wait to see yours! (Want to see more fun from my garden? Click on the category "gardening"!)


  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top