14 July 2008

Homemade Aprons

"We are THAT family" is having a little apron party, so I'm joining in the fun. {grin}Kathryn loves her apronLast year, Kathryn started wishing for her very own apron. I don't know where she got the notion; probably from something she was reading. Anyway, for her birthday last year, I made her a little homemade apron, and she was delighted with it. She wears it on every possible occasion--and she's more enthusiastic about helping in the kitchen!

my homemade apronKathryn's happy cooking ideas were just not complete. however, unless she and I BOTH had cute aprons. So I made one for myself that looked vintage-ish, because that's what I love! Ken took this photo while Kathryn and I were making Christmas cookies last year. I do like my little homemade apron, and I feel rather blissfully domestic while wearing it, but one of these days, I'm going to get myself a real vintage one!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top