I've stumbled upon yet another great meme . . .
this one is called "Spiritual Sundays", and it's a chance to share some sort of inspirational post about how God has recently touched your heart. My post for today is on my Rambling Rose blog: God's Big Plans. I also included a link there to the main Spiritual Sundays blog. This is the very first week of this meme, so it's brand spankin' new! I hope you'll check it out, and maybe even participate. Either way, I hope it blesses you today.
Have a beautiful week!

this one is called "Spiritual Sundays", and it's a chance to share some sort of inspirational post about how God has recently touched your heart. My post for today is on my Rambling Rose blog: God's Big Plans. I also included a link there to the main Spiritual Sundays blog. This is the very first week of this meme, so it's brand spankin' new! I hope you'll check it out, and maybe even participate. Either way, I hope it blesses you today.
Have a beautiful week!


