Hurray! Today's the day for my first ever giveaway! Now, I kept the prize a surprise (that's just fun to say) because it's my giveaway and I thought that'd be fun. I'd love to have some fabulously huge prize like a year's worth of gasoline (or even a month's worth at these prices!) or something like that, but that wouldn't be very financially responsible of me (after saying good-bye to Sarge), so you'll have to be excited about a much smaller, but more personal prize! I wanted it to capture some of the feeling of my Rose Cottage.

So what all is in this prize? Well, for starters... tea!!! That just had to be included! We have two delicious flavors of loose-leaf tea: Whitlock Afternoon, a black tea blend flavored with sweet, aromatic peaches, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger; and Snowflake, a black tea blend with almond, coconut and cinnamon. Both, I assure you, are very yummy! I also included 30 individual-size disposable tea filters. You just put the loose tea in there and brew it right in your mug. Even if you already love loose tea and have your own infuser, these are great for traveling and such. I bought the tea and filters from one of my blog & email friends, Mari. We hit it off right away because she loves tea, Jesus, and homeschooling! She lives close enough to me in real life that we have vowed to get together for tea sometime soon! And she has a fabulous online tea store called Tea & Traditions. Even if you don't live in our area, you can still order from her! Also in the prize is a lovely package of vintage-style bird notecards, and a 5x7 framed needlepoint that I made with my very own hands, that says "Nature is the art of God." And finally, I included five copper plant markers for your own garden. I hope you love it!
So without further ado, our winner, determined by a highly technical process performed by Kathryn and involving numbers on paper, closed eyes, and a random pointer finger, is . . .

So what all is in this prize? Well, for starters... tea!!! That just had to be included! We have two delicious flavors of loose-leaf tea: Whitlock Afternoon, a black tea blend flavored with sweet, aromatic peaches, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger; and Snowflake, a black tea blend with almond, coconut and cinnamon. Both, I assure you, are very yummy! I also included 30 individual-size disposable tea filters. You just put the loose tea in there and brew it right in your mug. Even if you already love loose tea and have your own infuser, these are great for traveling and such. I bought the tea and filters from one of my blog & email friends, Mari. We hit it off right away because she loves tea, Jesus, and homeschooling! She lives close enough to me in real life that we have vowed to get together for tea sometime soon! And she has a fabulous online tea store called Tea & Traditions. Even if you don't live in our area, you can still order from her! Also in the prize is a lovely package of vintage-style bird notecards, and a 5x7 framed needlepoint that I made with my very own hands, that says "Nature is the art of God." And finally, I included five copper plant markers for your own garden. I hope you love it!
So without further ado, our winner, determined by a highly technical process performed by Kathryn and involving numbers on paper, closed eyes, and a random pointer finger, is . . .
{imaginary drum roll here}
Commenter # 19, Dana at School for Us! Dana has been a bloggy friend almost since I began my blog; she's a homeschooler to a daughter about Kathryn's age, so we have quite a lot in common. I love what she's doing with her Flat Friends right now, and Kathryn thinks that sounds like a lot of fun, so I think I may have to start a Flat Friend adventure myself soon!
Congratulations! Just email me (click the button on my header) with your mailing address, and I'll get that on it's way to you. I do hope you'll like it all! And thank you to everyone who played along!
Congratulations! Just email me (click the button on my header) with your mailing address, and I'll get that on it's way to you. I do hope you'll like it all! And thank you to everyone who played along!

