I have a lot going on inside this little mind of mine--and in our lives--so there is much to blog about! So please know that my husband rocks even when I don't do a weekly my husband rocks post! I'll devote a post to my super man whenever I can, and I do try to make a point of mentioning the ways in which he rocks within my other posts--like in "Anne of Green Gables" last week!This week I've been thinking about how how much fun Ken and I have. No matter what we're doing, we enjoy it if we're together.
Some things are certainly more fun than others, of course: yard work just isn't as enjoyable as hiking a beautiful mountain trail on a cool fall day, for instance! Earlier this week, we were laughing so much just doing a crossword puzzle. With clues like "foofaraw", who wouldn't be laughing?! And although I hesitate to mention this because you may think we have the most boring life ever, I'll be brave: almost every night when we're both swishing mouthwash, we end up having a goofy hummed-word/miming/bits-of-sign-language type of conversation. It's so goofy that it often ends up in a contest of who can manage to hold back laughing the longest so that we don't spit Listerine all over the bathroom!Another reason my husband rocks: he makes me banana bread! We love banana bread, but I used to only make it when he was home so he could be the banana smoosher; at some point he volunteered to just make it himself, so he is now the official banana-bread maker in our little family!
Speaking of banana bread...
I think I'll go have a slice right now with this cup of tea I'm drinking!


