I feel another blog renovation coming on. I have quite a list of projects over our holiday break, like catching up on my scrapbooking, and working on our business website, but I think it might be a great time to play with my blog design again. I know, I know--I just can't leave well enough along when it comes to my blog, but it's easier than rearranging the furniture in my living room (again!) and it's cheaper than redecorating a room! So if anything weird is going on here in the next week or two, bear with me 'til I get it all the way I want it. {grin}
Also, two of my real life friends have just joined BlogLand; they are both homeschooled Christian teens, and I'm eager to read what they have to say.
Also, two of my real life friends have just joined BlogLand; they are both homeschooled Christian teens, and I'm eager to read what they have to say.
- Jonathan: A talented young man, who always impresses me with his good manners. We've taught Jonathan in a few classes, and he was Gilbert in our Anne of Green Gables play. Jonathan's cool new blog is Eyes of JB.
- Lindsey: A beautiful girl, inside and out, who happens to be the daughter of some of our sweet friends. Her heart for Christ encourages me, and she is a wonderful example of what a young lady should be. I can't even comprehend how spiritual maturity she is already, and she's just sixteen! Leaves Me Speechless is Lindsey's beautiful blog.
Please stop by and leave an encouraging word for them both.
Now, I'm off for more tea, and a little math.


