21 November 2008

My Husband Rocks ~ Silly

Aren't we cute? We took this photo one day last weekend, just being silly. It's one of those turn-the-camera-around-and-see-if-you-can-aim-it-in-the-right-direction photos. I just love that we have fun no matter what we're doing. I love that we can be so goofy together. I love that we have so many of the same interests, because we make an effort to learn about the things that the other is interested in, and often end up liking it ourselves! I love that we are able to work together in our photography business, too!

Jamie and KenMy husband rocks. Just putting up with me and my quirkiness (like using cheesy old-fashioned slang, spazing out when things aren't organized, and pestering him to build me those bookshelves!) is enough to win him some sort of medal. He's the bee's knees! (I warned you about those cheesy words, didn't I?)

Join in at my husband rocks here.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top