I live in a family of superheros.
As evidence, I present this photo of SuperMan and WonderDog:

Now, in reality, Lacy the WonderDog actually jumps much higher than this, even from a standing still position. But the really impressive part here is that she has learned to jump at the exact same time as Ken; I can tell by her ear position that she is still heading upwards in this photo. It is dadgum tricky to capture superpowers on film, let me tell you, so this is the best shot I got that day.
I hope you're enjoying your week!

As evidence, I present this photo of SuperMan and WonderDog:

Now, in reality, Lacy the WonderDog actually jumps much higher than this, even from a standing still position. But the really impressive part here is that she has learned to jump at the exact same time as Ken; I can tell by her ear position that she is still heading upwards in this photo. It is dadgum tricky to capture superpowers on film, let me tell you, so this is the best shot I got that day.
I hope you're enjoying your week!


