23 March 2009

Today...

• Outside my window... is a gorgeous, sunny day; I see a little goldfinch on a nearby tree branch, and a brown thrasher on the fence.
• I am thinking... that I love my birds, and I'm very glad God thought 'em up.
• I am thankful for... so much! Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, and I am very thankful for a wonderful husband who love the Lord, loves me, and loves our kids.
• From the learning rooms... not much today, because Kathryn's not feeling well. She's had a fever since Friday, and now pinkeye. But we'll use today to do some of our readings together.
• From the kitchen... I've been craving some apple-oat muffins, but I've been too lazy to make them. Maybe I'll do that today.
• I am wearing... jeans, a brown t-shirt & hooded zip-up jacket, and slippers.
• I am creating... well, I yesterday I created a new "About" page for our photography website, and I'm very pleased with how it came out. I love it when things work the way I picture them in my head!
• I am going... nowhere today, except to the couch with my girl.
• I am reading... No Other Gods by Kelly Minter.
• I am hoping... Kathryn feels better soon.
• I am hearing... a chickadee chirping.
• Around the house... I need to do some organizing, like cleaning out the playroom to make it into a bedroom.
• One of my favorite things... a steaming hot mug of tea.
• A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorow we might go pick out a camellia to plant in honor of our anniversary; for our first anniversary we planted a lovely cherry tree that is doing well! (There are not many gifts I'd like better than a plant!) On Thursday, if Kathryn's all better, we have a field trip planned to a farm in north Georgia.
• Here is picture I am sharing ... (our wedding day in 2005)

(Stop by The Simple Woman's Daybook to join in.)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top