For the past week, I've been digging up old photos, and so have my cousins. I "scanned" the photos (by taking a photo of the photos), edited them when possible, and made them into a slideshow for my grandfather's funeral. This evening was the visitation at the funeral home, and we had this playing on repeat. My family told me I did a good job, but when my grandmother said this was something she'd treasure forever, it meant a great deal to me.
My grandparents often went dancing together. I asked my grandmother if they had a special song, and the one she told me about was called, "Till the End of Time." I had no idea what year it was from or who sang it, but I found it (hurray for google searches!), and that's the first song in this slideshow. The second song just fits their life together. I hope, through this, you can get to know my Grandaddy just a little bit.
My grandparents often went dancing together. I asked my grandmother if they had a special song, and the one she told me about was called, "Till the End of Time." I had no idea what year it was from or who sang it, but I found it (hurray for google searches!), and that's the first song in this slideshow. The second song just fits their life together. I hope, through this, you can get to know my Grandaddy just a little bit.

