I have felt yucky all week.
Just a generic, unspecific virus, I think. Not bad enough to be the flu, but certainly worse than a cold. Tuesday all I did was sleep and take Advil for feverish aches and pains. Wednesday I felt better, but overdid it, so by evening I felt yucky again. So Thursday I was a lazy bum (between loads of laundry).
Lindsey felt yucky, too, and I did take her to the doctor on Wednesday to make sure she didn't have strep since she complained that her throat really hurt. (She didn't; doctor's verdict was an unspecific virus.)
All this to explain why I have been a lazy blogger this week. We did, however, get one important thing accomplished this week: we got the adoption release papers notarized and sent to our lawyer so she can file them. By Monday we should know when our court date will be for the finalization of her adoption. And she picked (with our input!) a new middle name: Elise, which means "pledged to God."
Lindsey felt yucky, too, and I did take her to the doctor on Wednesday to make sure she didn't have strep since she complained that her throat really hurt. (She didn't; doctor's verdict was an unspecific virus.)
All this to explain why I have been a lazy blogger this week. We did, however, get one important thing accomplished this week: we got the adoption release papers notarized and sent to our lawyer so she can file them. By Monday we should know when our court date will be for the finalization of her adoption. And she picked (with our input!) a new middle name: Elise, which means "pledged to God."

By the way, my retro photo-clip art comes from this cool site: Tack-o-rama.
It's cheesy-goodness is right up my alley! LOVE it!

