I'm diggin' the new "pages" feature on blogger. It's one of the main things I've always liked better on wordpress. I'd worked around it here, but it just wasn't as good. So, thank you, blogger!
To celebrate, I've created a few new pages. Check out the "About" and "Contact" pages listed just below my header. I may try to streamline a few other things using pages, too. I don't enjoy clutter, on my blog or in my home.
More clutter-control happiness is found in my brand new IKEA bookcases in the dining/school room:
To celebrate, I've created a few new pages. Check out the "About" and "Contact" pages listed just below my header. I may try to streamline a few other things using pages, too. I don't enjoy clutter, on my blog or in my home.
More clutter-control happiness is found in my brand new IKEA bookcases in the dining/school room:
At the moment, they look empty, but that's just because I'm not done organizing yet. We just got them Saturday. In an ideal world, I'd have built-in cabinets with bookcases above, and I had designed some like that, but we couldn't even buy wood and paint for what these cost, and they fit perfectly! (Yay me, for measuring more than once!) So I'm very pleased. When I get this space "done," I'll share more photos!


