It's a day for birthdays! So Happy Birthday to my aunt Beckie! And today is also my cousin Matthew's birthday! When we were kids, we played together, and spent lots of time at each other's houses while our moms (who are sisters) were hanging out together. In fact, when we were kids, I told everyone that Matthew was my little brother.
Matt and I share the same goofy sense of humor, too. Ever see that "Far Side" cartoon where the kid is pushing as hard as he can on the door that says "pull", and he's trying to get into the "School for the Gifted"? That's us: gifted but goofy.
Sometimes, when we were kids, Matt lived very near us. Sometimes he & his family lived far away, even in Spain! But no matter if he lives around the corner or across an ocean, I'll always love him like a brother.
Matt and I share the same goofy sense of humor, too. Ever see that "Far Side" cartoon where the kid is pushing as hard as he can on the door that says "pull", and he's trying to get into the "School for the Gifted"? That's us: gifted but goofy.
Sometimes, when we were kids, Matt lived very near us. Sometimes he & his family lived far away, even in Spain! But no matter if he lives around the corner or across an ocean, I'll always love him like a brother.

Happy birthday, Matt!

