Were the whole realm of nature mine,
that were an offering far too small;
Love so amazing, so
divine, demands my soul, my life, my all.
I am feeling so blessed, so reverent today. Sometimes, if I'm having a bad day, I often force myself to list off at least three ways the Lord has blessed me; once I get started, I never can seem to stop at three. I can't even come close to counting my blessings because there are just SO many. I've heard this song, "The Wonderful Cross", all week because Ken's been practicing the bass part for worship service today, and I always love it. But today at church, the Lord just really spoke to me through this song, and the above verse in particular. Even on bad days, the fact remains that God is so divine, and His love for me is so amazing. How can I give any less than my soul, my life, my ALL in appreciation and love for what he has done for me? But it's so easy not to give it all... I have to be reminded every day! What a patient and forgiving God I serve!!! And I get to not only serve Him and love Him now, but always! I'll get to spend eternity loving Him! WOW! And all because of what he did on the wonderful cross.



