Wow! My 100th post! Who knew I'd be so into blogging when I started this thing back in April? Wow! Just four months ago, I never would have "gotten" this cartoon from a recent Sunday paper:
If it shows up too small to read, here's what it says:
Mouse: "What's the matter with you?"
Cow: "Computer problems. I'm ticked because I haven't been able to post on my blog today."
Mouse (returning again): "And yet somehow the world goes on."
Cow: "Leave."
Man, that cracks me up. Probably because it's way too true!
As a thank you to all my blog friends--and in hopes of bringing out any lurkers {grin}--I am hosting my first ever giveaway! I'm already scheming about what sorts of lovely thing I will do for a bigger blogiversary post next April, but I think this one will be pretty dandy for a bargain-friendly prize. I'll randomly choose a winner from all those who leave a comment on this post between now and Thursday, July 31st, but I'm keeping the prize a secret--just because I can!!! I'll tell you what it is when I announce the winner on Friday, August 1st! Hee hee... this is exciting!

If it shows up too small to read, here's what it says:Mouse: "What's the matter with you?"
Cow: "Computer problems. I'm ticked because I haven't been able to post on my blog today."
Mouse (returning again): "And yet somehow the world goes on."
Cow: "Leave."
Man, that cracks me up. Probably because it's way too true!
As a thank you to all my blog friends--and in hopes of bringing out any lurkers {grin}--I am hosting my first ever giveaway! I'm already scheming about what sorts of lovely thing I will do for a bigger blogiversary post next April, but I think this one will be pretty dandy for a bargain-friendly prize. I'll randomly choose a winner from all those who leave a comment on this post between now and Thursday, July 31st, but I'm keeping the prize a secret--just because I can!!! I'll tell you what it is when I announce the winner on Friday, August 1st! Hee hee... this is exciting!

