Woohoo! Somebody in Nevada finally came to visit my blog!!! Thank you to Margie for visiting and to whoever it was that sent her my way. Now I have experienced the blogland joy of a visitor from every state in the USA, all the continents on the globe, and at least forty-six countries! And as of a few minutes ago, I just topped 8,000 visitors! Considering the fact that I started this blog just five months ago, I think that's pretty doggone good! I'm not bragging -- just EXCITED And still in awe about this whole blog thing and the fact that people who don't even know me are interested in what I have to say! All my life, I've had ever-so-many words to share; I can sympathize with Anne of Green Gables when she said, "I know I chatter on far too much, but if only you knew how much I wanted to say and didn't, you'd give me some credit!" So the fact that y'all are willingly reading what I write is just plain wonderful. I think my blogging helps keep my dear husband sane, too; using up some of my words here means fewer with which to bombard him at the end of the day! {grin}
Abrupt change of topic: Please don't miss the newest Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival! The topic this time is "Habit Training." I didn't contribute to this edition because I... um, I mean, my daughter... really needs to work on habit training. (Actually, we both do!) I'll be diving in to read them this evening.

Abrupt change of topic: Please don't miss the newest Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival! The topic this time is "Habit Training." I didn't contribute to this edition because I... um, I mean, my daughter... really needs to work on habit training. (Actually, we both do!) I'll be diving in to read them this evening.


