Usually I try to stick with photos that are kind of cute for the days I play along with Sincerely Fro' Me to You, but my friend Lisa found this one and posted it on facebook as "A Trip in the Way Back Machine." I did not know this photo existed until yesterday, and I have learned that ignorance is indeed bliss because my world was a little happier before this photo surfaced.
Upon seeing this photo, another friend remarked, "Boy George wants his hat back!" I never liked Boy George, but I have to admit this does look like his hat. {icky shiver} And that sweater? That just screams "eighties," doesn't it? I'm pretty sure I had on those jeans that were fitted and had a little zipper at the ankle so you could actually get them on. There is only one thing I can say in my defense: this was 1987 (or '88), and I was a mere freshman in high school who knew no better.
This has been... painful. I'll let you folks run with the rest of the commentary on this one.
Upon seeing this photo, another friend remarked, "Boy George wants his hat back!" I never liked Boy George, but I have to admit this does look like his hat. {icky shiver} And that sweater? That just screams "eighties," doesn't it? I'm pretty sure I had on those jeans that were fitted and had a little zipper at the ankle so you could actually get them on. There is only one thing I can say in my defense: this was 1987 (or '88), and I was a mere freshman in high school who knew no better.This has been... painful. I'll let you folks run with the rest of the commentary on this one.


