11 April 2009

I'll Stand

“So what can I say,
And what can I do,
But offer this heart, O God,
Completely to You…

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all.
I’ll stand,
My soul Lord to You surrendered,
All I am is Yours.”


In thinking about all that Christ did for me, enduring a painful and shame-filled death on the cross to pay the price for MY sins, then what else can I possibly do but give my whole self back to Him? Ephesians 5:2 says we should “live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” There is no other choice but to offer my heart completely to God, and I stand in awe of the one who gave it all for me. All I am is His.

May God bless you today and may He remind you of His extravagant love.
Happy Easter,

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top