
God is SO good!!!
Today has been awesome, in the real awe-inspiring sense of the word. Not only did we have a wonderful meeting with our caseworker about the girl we're considering adopting (I will post details about that later, after I've had a chance to organize my thoughts!), but there's more! Through donations from generous friends, family, and an anonymous giver, we have officially reached our goal for fund-raising for our mission trip to Botswana!!!
This all makes for a really rockin' birthday for me! {grin} My sweet husband wrote a nice post about me today, too. I'm so blessed!!!

Today has been awesome, in the real awe-inspiring sense of the word. Not only did we have a wonderful meeting with our caseworker about the girl we're considering adopting (I will post details about that later, after I've had a chance to organize my thoughts!), but there's more! Through donations from generous friends, family, and an anonymous giver, we have officially reached our goal for fund-raising for our mission trip to Botswana!!!
This all makes for a really rockin' birthday for me! {grin} My sweet husband wrote a nice post about me today, too. I'm so blessed!!!


