03 July 2009

Summertime Family Photo

I'm happy to share our first family photo with all three of our kids. (Yes, I got permission to do so!) That's our 14-year-old daughter on the left, then Kathryn, me, Ken, Brandon, and Diane (Brandon's girlfriend). The only one missing is Lacy, but doing a self-timed photo and getting a dog to cooperate is really difficult, so we'll add WonderDog in another photo later -- like in this year's Christmas card. {grin}family photo We're hoping to sign Intent to Adopt papers in the next week or two, then she'll officially move in. We did get some good news this week: the powers that be said "yes" to letting us sign her up for the accredited hybrid homeschool program at church. Hurray! More good news: it looks like we have a solution everyone agrees with for the time we'll be in Botswana next month. I just love when God works out the details.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top