One of the passages I pondered during my Bible time this morning was Philippians 1:27-30. This gives us yet another reminder that the true Christian life will have struggles -- not might have, but will have. That's not what the Americanized version of the gospel tends to teach, but it's the Truth.
But it's actually the very first bit of this passage that hits me most:

But it's actually the very first bit of this passage that hits me most:
"Just one thing: live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ..."This one thing should flavor all that I do. I'm reminded of something I read in Crazy Love: how we live our days is how we live our lives. So how am I living my days? Is it with this one thing clearly in focus? Am I living this day, today, in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ?


