08 October 2009

Video from last Sunday's testimony

Several friends and family have said they'd like to see a video of the testimony we shared on Sunday, and the wonderful folks at church made us a copy on DVD. After much tinkering, we figured out how to get it on YouTube so we could more easily share it with anyone who wasn't able to see it in person.

So those of you who only know me in blogland now get to hear me talk and see me in motion. It's soooo weird to watch myself on video -- do I really look like that?
I guess so!

Here are a few things you should know before you watch:
  • The sound is a teensy bit off from the video, so Ken and I made cheesy kung-fu movie jokes when we first watched this video. Hopefully YOU are more mature than we are and can ignore this. ;)
  • Due to YouTube time limitations, we have edited the video to make it shorter. Plus, we didn't ask permission to post the testimony from the other lady who shared, so we edited her part out. 
  • There's a little music before we come up, then a bit more before we come back up, so I hope you'll watch the whole thing. :)
OK, on with the show...


If for some reason the video won't work for you, try clicking this link to see it on YouTube.


  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top